Am I the only one who has never seen/read Twilight?

I love Trueblood I'm completely hooked on it ,but, I thought that Twilight was for kids. I don't like sappy chick flicks at all and sometimes I think that the dialogue between Bill and Sookie can be a little cheezy, is Twilight more horror or love story?

coffeemama1776

Asked by coffeemama1776 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well first, yes, you ARE the only one.

I think it's.... I dunno, not "scarry" though
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Can't say I've never seen it or read it either.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I haven't seen it or read it! Looks like that makes 3 of us. :-)
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I have seen it, its more of a love story! I love the books and the first movie... I am waiting for the New Moon movie to come out... however, it does keep you on your toes... I know a few of my guy friends that liked the movie, but not the books.
    CatesMom0816

Answer by CatesMom0816 at 8:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• owensmama
    The OP is NOT the only one. Because here i am. I have never read the books nor seen the movies. I LOVE vampires, but there is something about the hype of it all that has turned me off to it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I heard it was meant for the late tweens early teens its about vampires and teen love.
    coffeemama1776 you aren't the only one!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Nope, but I'm not into that type of movie or literature.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 8:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I've never read the book and i've never seen the movie either. It doesn't seem like my kind of movie. My sister who is 13 loved it which is one of the reasons i don't care to see it. We don't like the same things at all.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 8:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I read all the books and saw the movie, can't say I liked the movie overall, but the books, I loved them. So did my hubby, he read them all in a week. He is an avid reader but he won't read a book if its not keeping his interest. He read them so fast I only had to wait one day to start Twilight. He read it and finished it in a day! I think it's more of a love story than anything, there's not a whole lot of "horror" to it in my opinion. We are also fans of True Blood but you just can not compare the two. True Blood is romatic/scary in a traditional vampire sense. Stephenie Meyer twists the myths of vampires so much that they are for the most part not "scary" at least not the main ones, but I love her take on it too. I always appreciate a different perspective and I love the love story of being in love with someone you shouldn't, when you know it is a nearly impossible love.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Haven't seen it, haven't read the books, have no intention to see or read any of it. Not interested.
    Anonymous