i think i might of hurt myself and my son please help!!!! 20weeks pg on tues

i was sitting on the lounge and went to get up, it felt like my left hip bone and fat crushed something, it was so painful and it hurts. the baby moved once this morning im just wondering if i could of hurt the baby?im booked in for a scan tomorrow but not sure if i should go to the hospital or doctor today.

sarahandmark09

Asked by sarahandmark09 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Id go to the hospital, to safe.. Aswell not to put yourself through more pain/
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 8:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• If you are hurting still you may want to get checked out. But you most likely didn't hurt the baby!! The baby is very well protected and it takes a lot to hurt the little one! So take care of yourself and I am sure the baby is fine.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I know what you're talking about. I did that with all three of my pregnancies...a few times. I think it's because my torso is so short and the baby doesn't have much room. But when I move certain ways it feels like my hip bones or my ribs catch the baby funny or put pressure on the baby. I'm sure your baby is fine and that the ultra sound tomorrow will suffice.

Give your dr a call tonight for peace of mind and to see what he recommends.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:22 PM on Oct. 24, 2009