Weird thoughts

Ever think the strangest thoughts? Like if your doing dishes and think.."OMG what if I just stabbed myself with this knife?" or if on a mountain..."What if I just jumped?" I know these thoughts are normal if you dont act on them but kinda weird at the same time! lol What do you think of thats out of the ordinary?

Steph319

Asked by Steph319 at 9:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Driving down the road, I'll sometimes think "what if I just jerked the wheel into the path of an 18-wheeler"...but I won't.
    Anonymous

• I thikn of how its too easy to fall over the railing upstairs and fall 20 feet down to our foyer. It freaks me out.
    Anonymous

• That people are way to nice sometimes. I think, what's in their water.

Answer by louise2 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• When I'm driving I think about what it would be like to go airborne. I know it sounds crazy but it's something I always think about.
    Anonymous

• When I'm walking DD in a stroller, I get nervous to walk past driveways and across roads, around corners,etc. I think, "What if a car come flying out of nowhere and slams into her stroller?"

I've also just thought about crashing my car into another!

I'm glad to know I'm not wierd for thinking like that . . .
    Anonymous

• I think stuff like that ALL the time! While driving, I'll always think "what's my escape route if someone is going to hit me? How will I get my kids out of their carseats in an emergency?" and then I have just weird random thoughts like "I wonder what it would be like to have a tail", LOL!
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• my brother asked me that once...and i told him i had thoughts like that he said he did to, he said that he learned at church that they were called inpure thoughts and everyone gets them. I dont go to church but it makes since to me.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I've had those. When my son was a baby, like 6 or 7 months old I was standing over the second floor of the mall and looking down at the first floor. I thought, "I wonder what would happen if I throw my baby down there." I NEVER NEVER would, so PLEASE don't get me wrong. It just entered my mind briefly then I thought "Why the hell would I think like that?"
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Whether or not one person can make a difference in a historical change and live to hear about it and/or see if it comes to past? Think about it. In history most of the most profound occurrences involving just every day average citizens (for the most part) have actually came to life after that person has since crossed over or has suffered a tremendous loss in efforts to bring their concerns to the forefront. I want to be a world changer, I want to make a positive difference, I want to be able to live to see the day but in reality at the rate we are destroying what is left of our planet, communitites, society and future generations to come it seems highly unlikely.
    missinviting

Answer by missinviting at 10:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Oh yeah...Many manyy times, only it's more than just a thought I make it into a whole story.
    alysn1derland

Answer by alysn1derland at 10:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2009