????

im getting freaked out my monthly started on the 18th of last month still have not had it this month !!! Took a cheap test it came out negative two days ago could it be wrong ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have found that in high periods of stress or anxiety my menstrual cycle has been as late as 2 weeks or more. This is merely another reason to weight out pregnancy that or going to see your regular physician. If you do not have one there are countless free clinics you could schedule an appointment at or go to your local health clinic. In some cases, using this facility does not require you to pay or have insurance but they will sometimes ask that you make a donation so that they may continue to offer free services to the public. Hope this helps hun.
    missinviting

Answer by missinviting at 10:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• yeah it could be get another test or better yet go to the doc they can do a blood test
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 24, 2009