Does anyone else get serious gas around the first part of their period? Just trying to figure these strange tummy pains and gas issues....

I have had more gas in the past 3 days than I have had the entire year of 2009....WHY?

I havent ate anything strange that I feel could cause it...I do have VERY mild tummy upset....and I started my period today...

Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Health

• I get really bad gas the first day or two of my period. I asked my doctor about it once and he told me it could be a number of things. One is a change in diet around that time of the month, and another is it just happens in some people. He told me to drink lots of water. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:51 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• When I was younger - yes, KILLER gas (not as in stinky but painful)
    auroragold

Answer by auroragold at 9:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Not gas but like...(TMI warning) a huge upset stomach (lower stomach) and I have to take a giangtiac (almost dirrahea) poop right before, then I look (I'm a looker I admit) and there will be blood (period).
    Anonymous