He is going to think he walked into the wrong house.... then have a heart attack!

I don't usually clean much. Just sweep the floor every couple of days, sometimes a few dishes... I'm not a very good house wife.

BUT TONIGHT the baby went to grammie's and I had nothing better to do so I CLEANED. Yeah I know nothing to be proud of you do it everyday. Well I don't so it's an acomplishment. I cleaned up all of the toys, vaccumed, washed EVERY dish, wiped the table and counters, swept the floor, swiffered, cleaned the old food out of the fridge... oops I have to clean up the computer desk but anyways my fiance always comes home and is like ugghhh but today I think he might just fall over and die. Soooooo........

Who thinks I'm a bad mom/housewife?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You sound like me!! One time my hubby came home and asked who's house he was in. That's why I'm not a SAHM, I'm terrible at it! lol I am better now that we own our house I'm a little better.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:17 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Woohoo! I'm also motivationaly challenged when it comes to cleaning.
    Anonymous

• I think it's great that you feel good about it! Having a LO is a fulltime job! My house isn't always perfect but I know it's not nasty dirty . Don't stress over what anyone else thinks, and be proud of yourself!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:18 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• How can you be a good housewife when you aren't a wife?
    Anonymous

• Good for you! CONGRATS! Now enjoy your clean house and your man's surprise and appreciation. You earned it.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:23 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• You go girl!!!
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:25 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Kuddos to you !!!!
    Jacqalyn

Answer by Jacqalyn at 11:49 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Woohoo! (You should join the group "non-domestic goddesses" if you aren't already a member, lol!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Oct. 25, 2009