Am I the only person on the planet who doesnt text?

Seriously, anybody else out there who would rather just call?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Never sent a text message in my life. It just doesn't make sense to me...if you are going to type something, type in a number and talk to someone. I am obviously not cool.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 11:26 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• You might be. I don't like talking on the phone and definitely prefer texting.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:43 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I don't text because i barely ever use my cell. And when i do, it's usually my DH calling me from Iraq.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I don't text. I think it's silly to type when you can just call the person. If they are busy and can't be bothered then let it go to voice mail and I will leave a message. It's that simple. It drives me crazy when people text someone while you're trying to have a conversation. Their phone goes off and they look down and that's the end of the conversation for me.. I just walk away and do something else.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• i don't text b/c i don't have a cell phone and i'd probally be too slow at it anyways lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:52 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I don't either. I am like MrsLeftlane, if you interrupt our conversation to text back and forth with someone else, the conversation is over. It is rude IMO. Now if you are not talking to someone else, why not just call the person you want to talk to? The waiting and typing annoys me.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:54 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I don't either. I find it much easier to just call.
    lovemydivas

Answer by lovemydivas at 10:58 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I do both. With my mom, sisters, 23yo son and my daughter in law we text a lot because they are in different time zones. By the time things settle down for them in the evening I am settling down for cuddle time with hubby and on weekends they are all running their errands and enjoying their down time since they work all week so having a phone conversation isn't easy to do. We text often all day long and stay in touch that way. We communicate via text every day.  It's just easier to text sometimes when everyone around you is busy or when you live in different time zones.

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I could careless about texting ... I would rather call.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• you are not alone!! I dont either
    ladytia

Answer by ladytia at 11:40 PM on Oct. 24, 2009