So, if the hospitals are busy, and the H1N1 does get serious, are there any natural

things I can do? Please if you all are going to post panic stuff don't you think you should post some alternative medicine ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Health

• Vit D, Vit A, pro-biotics, healthy eating, lots of good rest, and good hand washing.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I dunno. Very good question. With the flu, you need vitamin D (sunlight) and LOTS OF SLEEP. let the fever do it's thing (it's fighting for you, don't take a med to take it away IMO), eat when you can. REST. I don't know about the H1N1.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:34 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• 2000IUs of Vit D daily :)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• Staying hydrated. Having good hygiene habits. I have some supplements we take, but they're not commercially available so it's pointless to talk about them. A good multi-vitamin, multi-mineral. Just staying on top of your general health helps immensely. Homemade chicken soup if you are feeling under the weather - seriously, it's not a myth, it's been proven to help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Oct. 25, 2009