Sorry Ladies! Clarifiying my ? about the yellow discharge after being late for a period!

I thought i should make myself more clear b/c i dont think i gave enough info! My hubby adn I are TTC for 1 mth. I ovulated on oct. 8th! i have had strong period symptoms off and on since the 15th. Since Monday and everyother day since then, i have had very light(hardly enough 4 a panty liner) brown stuff. TMI- its not stringy or thick etc. like im gonna start my period however i ahve had strong period symptoms but both usually only last about 2 or 3 hrs and both things are gone till it does the same again bout 2 days later. i am 2 days late on my period but prego test are a BFN :-( Then yest. evening and today i have had yellow stuff on my panty liner. it appears to be pretty liquidy b/c i cant tell the real consistancy of it b/c its just shows up light yellow sticks on my liner. And no its not pee lol! sorry for all the TMI! any thoughts what this is!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No answers yet