could i be pregnant ?

well i have been trying to have another child. right now i am taking prenatal vitamins to help me with the conceiving, anyways right now I am nausea, cramping, headaches,breasts hurting ( feeling like I could be pregnant) i have been feeling like this for about a week now, but i am not supposed to start my menstrual until the 27th. I am just confused if this could be from the prenatal vitamins or there could be a chance that i am actually pregnant. I took a test the other day, it was neg, so i figure it was too early. But the nausea and headaches will come an go.

but this is what confuses me.... i has my last p on sept. 24th, and i had sex on my ovulating days which is around the 8th through the 13. well i had intercourse around that time, and now i feel like this, took prego test, neg....but if i am than would i be feeling like this?....this early? Now I havent been feeling as bad as I did last week

branwifey

Asked by branwifey at 11:16 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• even the best tests say to wait AT LEAST till you are 5 days from your expectd period. but for a lot of people it wont work till after you have missed your period.

it seems kinda soon to be feeling symptoms that strong, but its possible.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 11:21 PM on Oct. 24, 2009

• I think it's very possible that you are in fact pregnant and it's too early for a positive result. Hang in there and wait it out. I have never heard of prenatal vitamins handing out those symptoms.
    Anonymous

• The biggest symptom i had when i was only 2weeks along was i could not stay awake with my hubby like we always did. You could be but try and make an appointment and get your blood drawn you get better results.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• The stress of trying can cause all kinds of false symptoms...It seems to early for you to notice any real ones but then again... Just wait it out and test later.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:08 PM on Oct. 25, 2009