Does anyone on here have boyfriends or husbands that have served prison time for involuntary manslaughter or a similiar crime?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldn't dream of becoming involved with such a man.
    Anonymous

• Involuntary implies accident to me. No but my SO's dad has and it's really sad cuz it was one of his friends who was killed when they were all 17-18 goofing off. Totally accident and shouldn't have been anyone's fault.

Anonymous

• Served time? yes but not for that crime.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:28 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• umm no but my dad got luck, he was in a really bad accident when he was younger and it was snowing out. his brakes locked up and he went through a red light and killed a lady that was driving a mini-van. so when i got old enough to drive the truck he wouldnt let me drive it in the snow. and he told use that he would never let us get a mini van, but now my sister and me both have one, that he bought for us. it is hard to get over but it was an accident.
    Dusti3

Answer by Dusti3 at 1:00 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Let me explain.....I had a friend who had a BIL ....who was also the best friend of my BIL......I knew him 9 yrs before he accidently killed somebody.
    We had a relationship for yrs before I got tired of waiting...he has been out now for 2 yrs and can now see him in a different light....he is self absorbed and manipulates those around him but is so sweet and charming only an open mind can see through it.
    Sorry I didn't have the open mind 10 yrs ago that I have today.....I turned down alot of great men because I just had to wait for the guy in prison!!
    My advice is to never wait for a man to get out...move on and have a better life
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Nope don't associate with morons.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Oct. 25, 2009