Which gender predictors were right for you?

Nobody freak. I know they are just old wives tales. This is just for fun. The needle and thread thing worked for me with baby #1 and I'm hoping it was right for #2.

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 11:45 PM on Oct. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nothing. The only thing that was 100% right was when the doctor said girl when she came out.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:22 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I read that they have high percentage indicators at the pharmacies. I haven't gotten one myself but you could check it out. I think it runs about $30 or so.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• for me, just that most of us felt that it was gonna be a boy, we had a vibe about it :) we all have a vibe that he's gonna be on time or early too, so i'm hoping we are right about that too hehe
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 12:37 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• i used the intelligender found at any cvs walgreens probably walmart because i didnt find out the sex till 30 weeks and it was correct for me, it says on the box it's like 80% accurate but most people say it's only 50 50 it cost around 50 dollars
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 1:59 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• ultrasound and string with #1, nothing was right with #2 lol
    Aranna

Answer by Aranna at 1:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2009