do you smoke cigarettes in your home?

i am a smoker, but only smoke outside. its freaking raining and i so dont wanna go outside. but i really want a cigarette...time to get wet.

brodysmama23

Asked by brodysmama23 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol no, i don't smoke but my dh does, i make him go outside though b/c i don't smoke & i don't want it in my house around my kids
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:05 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• We smoke outside with an exception of 2 times an than it was the bathroom with the fan on for those 2 times an its only because it was storming to the point the weather man was telling eveyone to stay in the house!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I don't smoke and neither does my dh, but any family or friends that come over will go outside out of respect for my family and I . Although my grandpa every so often when he is here will light up and then once he relizes what he did he will get up and go outside, which is really funny to watch because sometime he will almost be through with his cig when he notice he was smokeing in my house but he will still go outside.
    Jacqalyn

Answer by Jacqalyn at 12:20 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• My husband smokes cigars but he only smokes outside on the porch. We don't want the house smelling like smoke or having our babies breathing in the smoke. I really appreciate that he does this!!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:27 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Yes I do. There are no children in the house anymore so it not longer matters.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• My Hubby and I remodeled our home and made a promise that we would quit smoking in it. It's been a year now and we are still smoke free! Now I hate the smell of it no matter where I am. I can't believe we walked around smelling like that!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:07 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I don't Smoke at all i stay with my mom and she smokes but she go to her room and smoke away from my son and daugther i have never smoked and i don't want to start now because it's a bad thing for your health anybody health.
    Anonymous