What do you do with your hair at night?

Do you wear a scarf or anything over it? Or do you just go to sleep with it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I always have it up in a ponytail. I can't sleep with it flying around my face.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• put it up in a ponytail.
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Nothing special. Sometimes I leave it be, sometimes I have it in a pony. Tonight it'll be down. No scarves or anything funky here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• umm ponytail no doubt.
    Dusti3

Answer by Dusti3 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I lay on it lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• i have very longhair and i usually wrap it in a head piece(scarf) or in a bun.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 1:45 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I do nothing with it at night. I can't imagine trying to sleep with a thing on my head, or with a ponytail--ouch!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:18 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I don't do anything with my hair at night. I cant stand sleeping with my hair up because i don't like the feeling of the ponytail getting in my way
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• i dont have naturally straight hair, i'm mixed and have mixed hair,so its not straight and not totally nappy. i like to wear my hair straight, so once its be blown out and flat ironed, i'll wrap my hair and secure with pins. in the morning, i just have to comb it out and voila, nice and straight no need to blow it out or flat iron it.
    Anonymous

• Depends on my head :~)

If my head hurts (like it does tonight, stress headache) I sleep with it down. Normally I have it up in a pony tail. I hate the feeling of hair on my neck and all over my face so I have to have it up.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2009