Has anyone who has had the H1N1 or "swine flu" noticed this side effect?

My kids feet are peeling. Not like Kawasaki, but peeling way more than with athletes foot. It isn't cracking either. Just peeling as though there were huge blisters and they disappeared. I thought maybe it was a fungus at first, but has not been responding. Also three other families, who we don't see often but also had this virus are reporting the same thing. Extremely dry peeling feet. Any thoughts on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Health

• Please.... let's add some more fuel to this fire, how about it? It has nothing to do with it Honey.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I am just curious. Jeez, take a pill. I can ask anything here, just like you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I haven't heard about that side effect. Interesting. The only side effect I have heard is becoming extremely emotional.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:37 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I wonder if that is due to the extreme headaches. My kids all had terrible headaches with light sensitivity as well as the eyelashes and skin hurting. (Other symptoms too).
    Hmmm. I wonder if my daughters crying spells are due to this. My son is depressed right now too, he says it is cuz he is exhausted. Everyone is exhausted. It has been a month since they were sick and diagnosed by a doctor. They were sick for seven days each.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Hey there to the person that was rude, no need of it. This women was just asking a question so get over it.
    Really wish I had an answer for ya. I'd call up your doctor though & ask them.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Is it possible to get fever blisters on your feet?
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:50 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• maybe very dehydrated? we had swine flu, but didn't notice that. doc said to stay hydrated though. I would make sure it's not a staph infection (i've heard others say their docs say they are more suseptale to a staph infection b/c of lowed immunity from the flu?). Our ped. also said a rash is common with swine flu. my son has mild rash now (getting over the flu), and we're going back to the doctor just to make sure it's not staph.
    citymama707

Answer by citymama707 at 1:23 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• a rash like pimples? My kids had horrible pimples afterwords.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Wow this flu sounds horrible!! I'm up in Cananda and its all over the place. I am also 13wks prg and my Doc doesn't advise me to get the needle as there haven't been enough studies shown as to what it does to the unborn baby. This flu scares the hell out of me. My whole house hold just got over the stomach flu which lasted 4-5days. I hope everyone recoveres well from this flu and remains healthy for the rest of the year!!
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Dehydration might cause that...IDK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Oct. 26, 2009