Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

woman who had home births, what is that thing called they weigh the baby (has a weight with a sling)?

I keep seeing it all over the net but i dont know the name of it and how to obtain one?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (2)
  • I looked for u and the only name I saw was hanging baby weighing scale. Type that into your search engine and something should pop up or go to this website
    Sorry if its not what your looking for.

    Answer by drs1206 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

  • yea thats not it. thanks any ways

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.