Do you love your phone and if so what is it?

I have an issue. My little one decided to wash my phone in the Toliet. She was oh so proud as she was drying it off and handed it to me. JOe left the bathroom door open! Now I need a new phone. So if you like your phone or love your phone p...lease let me know. I cant decide and really loved my old pink cholocate.

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 12:37 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Who's your carrier?
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:42 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I had a Moto krazer or how ever it's spelled. I really liked it, but mine accidentally went through the washing machine :( I'm planning on getting another one, I really liked it, and it was only a few months old.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:07 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I have a blackberry 8310 curve :) its my 2nd lover lol. Dh has an iphone (i dont care to much for it). Before my bb i had different motorolas and LOVED them. Nokia phones are also very reliable phones. imo
    ballerina_06

Answer by ballerina_06 at 1:15 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I had an iphone which I really liked, but I got rid of it (long story :))
    Now I have a G-1 and I REALLY love it! It's got a touch screen which is fun, the ability to download tons of applications (just like the iphone) and it's got a screen that slides to the side so you can type on a really keyboard....that is my favorite feature. I just didn't like typing on the screen with the iphone so the keyboard is great!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 1:16 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I LOVE my Blackberry 9630 from Verizon! :) Blackberry has always been good for me!
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 4:24 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I have the Orange EnV and I love, love, love it. I have been eligible for an upgrade for quite some time but I love my phone sooo much that I have not upgraded. My Husband has the new Blackberry Tour and he loves it. I am actually thinking about upgrading to the Tour but just having a hard time leaving my EnV.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:24 AM on Oct. 25, 2009