is anyone else as bored as i am?

i opted to not go watch the ufc fight with SO bc i wanted to go to bed early...but now im just bored and not sleeping anyway. my son has been sleeping for hours and i have nothing to do but sit on cafemom.

brodysmama23

Asked by brodysmama23 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm really bored to. My daughter is with her grandma and my husbands at work with our only car. I have already cleaned out all the closets and the dressers and put up all the laundry and now I'm left with nothing to do except sit on my computer.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 12:42 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I'm not usually up this late but I'm trying desperately to finish up my preserving of the apple butter I just made. It's taking 4 EVER!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• LOL same here but I'm starting to fade its almost 1am here! I will for sure be kicking myself in the butt in the morning!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• im up..im trying really hard to get us on a routine..but it doesnt help when you cant get to sleep!! uh. and i always set my alarm for 8:00am but can never push myslef to get outta bed.my dd sleeps sooo long so i usually get to sleep in every morning but our whole day is mixed up if we do.:(
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 1:39 AM on Oct. 25, 2009