Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quick! Who do I call when I need to report a huge, loud, annoying college party?

They party every single weekend from 7PM-3AM. I am sick and tired of it. Do I call the sheriff's office or what?

Answer Question

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:50 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 17 (3,823 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • yep. call the police department and report a compliant.

    Answer by outstandingLove at 12:51 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

  • Local police, non-emergency line.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

  • Yeah, call the police. There should be a number in the phone book to just call the station, instead of calling 911. In our city they instituted 311 which is awesome (because I wouldn't have a clue who to call otherwise).
    I had to call the police on my neighbors years ago. Our houses are just feet away and they were having this party in their yard. I let it go because it's their right to have a party but by midnight I was fed up. The music was so loud it was vibrating my bedroom. There was no where in my house I could go that I couldn't hear the music. At 1am I finally called the cops and they actually came right away and the people argued with them about the music. They couldn't understand why it was inappropriate to be blasting their music at 1am. The cop was like, "people are trying to sleep."

    Answer by justanotherjen at 9:23 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

  • Call the local non emergency number. They tend to take noise complaints seriously.

    Answer by ta2dirishlass at 3:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.