sexual question

have you ever faked an orgasm with your current SO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope. I feel that is counterproductive. If he thinks he's pleasing me he's not going to do anything different that actually MIGHT please me, lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:04 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• EVERY DAY.

He just honestly isn't that great.. But we're working on it. I fake them to make him feel better.

(We lost of V to e/o)..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• No, I generally don't have to, but on the occasions that it just doesn't happen for whatever reason, I still enjoy the sex. And my hubby has no problem with B.O.B. helping me reach the finish line.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• i may have used some excessive sound that wasnt really from anything he was doing, but if he asks, "did you come?" i say... "nooooo but i was soooo close!"
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• My husband will do what it takes to please me in everyway. We tell eachother what we like and how we like it...
    margodod

Answer by margodod at 1:11 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Sometimes he asks me to so he can get off..... kinda weird right? I let him go to town and just think about stuff that I need to do the next day, then he gets mad and says " can you at least pretend you like it" ok well I guess I don't fake an actual orgasm but I fake that I'm enjoying it
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:27 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Every time. I've actually never had an orgasm from sexual intercourse. Makes me sad. But shhh..... every guy I've been with is "amazing"!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Oct. 25, 2009