Muscle relaxers?

I wanted to add more info so I deleted the last question.

I want to know if I would get addictedor become dependant if I take a muscle relaxer to help me sleep better maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Usually when I wake up in the morning I feel like crap but the one night I took a pill and woke up feeling the way a person should feel after a good night of sleep. Just for the record the muscle relaxers I have are the generic for FLEXERIL "Cyclobenzaprine 10MG". I looked it up on wikipedia and I think it said something about also being used as an antidepressant and sleep aid. These are actually my fiance's from when he went to the hospital and said his arm was hurting, they gave him vicodin, these, and ibuprofin.

I have like 10 of these left and don't have insurance so getting addicted and "doctor shopping" isn't an option.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well its possible. i took tylenol pm's everynight and when i stopped i could not sleep at all. so im sure muscle relaxers will be worse. you can definitly become addicted or need them everynight. 2-3 nights a week becomes everynight. i would just takethem when needed for their actual purpose.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 1:41 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Yoga and meditation are both free (there are hundreds of sites online to help you learn to do both) and you'll find that medication of any kind doesn't work nearly as well...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:00 AM on Oct. 25, 2009