getting pregnant at 39 after 2 kids inspite of having endometriotic cyst and multiple myoma

Hi. I hope someone can help me. I feel depressed and demoralized already. I'm already 39 going to 40 on April 2010. I had just given myself to get pregnant before my 40th birthday. Although, I already have 2 boys, I still want to have another one and hopefully, if God permits, a baby girl. Per my ultrasound, I have endometriosis and multiple myoma. My OB GYNE already discouraged me to get pregnant. But my husband and I still wanted to have another one. So, my OB Gyne referred me to a fertility doctor and I am seeing her since August this year. Due to my “deadline” is fast approaching, I’m hoping someone can give me tips and/or suggestion on getting pregnant again. Or is there still a chance for me? Thanks so much. GOD bless.

Mariskka

Asked by Mariskka at 1:31 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Your fertility specialist is your best resource. She should be able to tell you what treatments are best suited for your condition and also what your odds of success are. My situation was a little different from yours, but I can tell you that I had a sucessful pregnancy with the help of a wonderful Reproductive Endocrinologist. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Oct. 26, 2009