do you have a friend like this?

Do you have a friend who is so ridiculously pretty- not just pretty but naturally pretty- rolls out of bed, puts her hair in a pony tail, brushes her teeth & thats it kind of pretty. Not only does she not need to use make up to be pretty but she actually very rarely uses make up? I have a friend like that. She is an amazing friend, a great wife & mother. And I have never actually been called ugly, in fact most people would say that I am very pretty. But I feel so out of place when we hang out. She is one of my best friends & I love her but I always feel much less pretty when we are around each other. Do you have a friend like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no I don't. never have. I was told that I was always the pretty one in our friend groups. If they told me that now I would just laugh and tell them to shutup!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:37 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• i did have a friend like that but we went our separate ways..i felt the same way you do...she stopped being my friend because i got married and had kids she said we are two different people now..crazy i know
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 1:39 AM on Oct. 25, 2009