Dryness...

Okay, so, TMI, but I have never, ever experienced this before. I am experiencing what commercials so delicately call "feminine dryness". And its freaking me out, b/c I'm only 25 and have NEVER had a problem in that area (lol, pun not intended). My hormones have been out of wack for a few years, but they've always pushed me to the OTHER end of the spectrum of that problem, if you know what I mean. Is it normal to experience episodes of dryness? Its been like 4 days now, and no moisture at all in sight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have been like that since... forever. Gotta get all worked up first then there is at least a little sign of moisture. Maybe try supplements? they have extenze for women now, just found that out today and I was thinking about trying it.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 25, 2009