what would you do?

so my daughter has a hard time going to bed and the only way ican get her to bed at a decent time is to let her cry herself to sleep well i put her to bed at 9:40 last night and she cried for a good ten minutes and started to calm down then all of a sudden the neighbors started pounding on the wall and i dont know why because she was calming down it was 9:50 when they pounded so of course she started crying again but they wouldnt stop pounding so i finally had got her out of her room and of course we didnt go to bed till 2 am. i dont know what else to do to try and get her to go to bed without crying herself to sleep and making my neighbors not so mad...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• try puttin her to bed in yur arms. sometimes thats all it takes juss a lil mommy and baby bonding time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• How old is she and have you talked to the neighbors about what you're trying to do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Try putting her to bed earlier. She may be over tired. My kids are in bed by 8pm otherwise they catch their "second wind" and won't sleep. My kids are 8,9,11.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 9:55 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• a little more information please
    How old is your child?
    Is this a new problem?
    What have you tried?
    It would help us give better ideas
    Anonymous

• OP- my daughter is 28 months this has been going on for 3 months now ...i tried sitting in there with her and ignoring her but she kept asking me if i was mad at her and wouldnt stop talking and i answered her back that i wasnt mad....i did that for a week and it wasnt working i tried waking her up early and keeping her away that way she would go to bed earlier and that didnt seem to work either...i've even tried cuddling with her and she just gets up right away....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2009