I will Be 10wks on Thurs... I think

I felt butterflies. Is it too earlier? This is my first. I dont want to get really excited if it is something else. Plus it happened more than once.

Asked by Babyclark08 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I remember feeling butterflies around 13 weeks. It may be a little early, but not impossible. Congratulations!!

Answer by goldenfox at 1:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• A lot of people say that, but I'm not sure it's flutters that early. The baby is still really small & pretty much swimming in your uterus. Wait a few weeks & you'll feel something for sure... but keep this feeling in mind b/c it could be.

Answer by crazysocks830 at 2:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• yes it's a little too early. (i think cause this is your 1st) but you should start feeling things soon.

Answer by dannersmell at 4:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• No. its normal. i felt it too and i was like what was that and when i went to the doctor they told me that it was the baby moving and i got all excited.

Answer by monkeygirl1280 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2008