What's wrong with my control lines?

I've taken two different pregnancy tests on two different days. Both came out to be positive however, the control lines on my tests were faint compared to the variable lines. Is there something wrong with me?

StarKissedMiss

Asked by StarKissedMiss at 2:34 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope, that was how i was. when i first found outi was pregnant the other line was faint. now that im further along in my pregnancy it comes out darker because my hormones werent so strong in the beginning
    dont worry! good luck!
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 2:44 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• It was the same for me. My husband and I joked that I was "kinda" pregnant. ;)
    MrsMoree

Answer by MrsMoree at 5:18 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Nope that is very common. Especially with First Response tests. If there is any straight line at all next to the test line, the HcG hormone was detected and you are almost certainly pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• very common. As long as you have a line, you are pregnant!
    Congratulations momma!

tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2009