MUSLIMS ONLY --- especially no Christians --- your opinion please ?

Ok poster of the Christian only post, if you are reading this then all your arguments failed. !!!!!! Do you really expect people not to open posts which exclude them ??? Ever heard of curiousity LOL ---- Of course if you dont open it and follow your own advice about not opening questions not directed at you, then you will be in blissful ignorance that this post is in honour of YOU.

Well seeing as I'm here !!!

If you could have the ANON feature scrapped would you ?

EVERYONE WELCOME EXCEPT ANONS ---- ANONS PLEASE KEEP YOUR OPINIONS TO YOURSELF !!!!!! The rest of you play nice !!!!!

Well , I'm undecided, Sometimes those pesky anons irritate me, !!!! LOL but i do see people using it who dont abuse it . !!!! Still ruminating on a descisive answer. I would really love it if there was an obvious way to label anons on a post so you could see which answers belonged to the same anon.

zanzeebeel

Asked by zanzeebeel at 3:09 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would LOVE to get rid of the anon button however I understand why some would prefer to use it in case of an embarrassing question. Thus, I would say it should be set up like the journals where you can ask a question anonymously and all of YOUR answers would be anon but anyone replying to the question (other than the OP) could not post anon.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• OH YES --- I think that is really really really really GOOD question. I am waiting to hear the replies.

Did you guess who i am from how close the timing of original post and the first reply is !!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Why are you talking to yourself?????????
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:18 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I forgot to check the anon button !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    zanzeebeel

Answer by zanzeebeel at 3:21 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Yes anon 3.14 me tooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its ok I deleted the talikng to myself reply , !!! See i remembered to check the anon this time. !!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• lol
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:35 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• lol, I wish there was a way, but then it would create in me more hostile feelings so I see it as a blessing :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 5:22 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• What did I miss?

I would get rid of the anon button.  If you can't put your name to it, then don't say it!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:49 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• (um, i don't think you missed anything that important, beeky. just somebody irritated at somebody else, apparently.)
    to answer your ?, 'no'.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:14 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I think the anon option should be gone. If you can't stand behind your words and claim them as your own, why bother?
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 8:31 AM on Oct. 25, 2009