What do I do....

I was sooo in love with my bf, and things kinda just fell off.... Anyways, I am pregnant by him, and due in December and he just hasn't been there, at all. How do I tell him I feel abandoned and like it will never really work between us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• JUST TELL HIM HE HURT YOU... UNFORTUNATLY U CANT MAKE HIM CARE... HOPEFULLY HE WILL AT LEAST BE THERE FOR HIS KID... THAT MUST BE HARD IM SORRY I CANT GIVE U BETTER ADVICE... =(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Just explain yourself to him and see what he has to say you two are having a child together so either way you look at it you just may have to deal with him for your child's sake. Don't make your child suffer cause he hasn't been there for you if he wants to be in your child's life ALL THE TIME then you have to allow him to. Your child needs it's mommy and daddy and mommy and daddy don't have to be together but need to be on the same page. Good Luck and I hope is well.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Oct. 25, 2009