P90X

has anyone tried this? i was thinking about getting it,i saw some complete sets used like on CL for 40 bucks or so. did it work for you? or do you know someone who used it with good results. i'm really trying to lose some weight. ive been running.doing crunches.and eating better but i dont seem to be losing any weight. right now im about 205,and i would love to get down to 160 =/

loves_her_baby

Asked by loves_her_baby at 4:16 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• My husband uses it & loves it. It will kick your butt at first. There are good results to it. I will not exerecise with my husband because he is too competitive & I don't do well with that. I like to have fun when working out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I dont have it but when I saw the infomerrcial I thought it was great! I dont have the $$$ or I would get it. LOL anon...it looks like a butt kicker!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2009

• I use P90X and I also work from home with Beachbody, the company that created P90X. PP is right...it will kick your butt at first. However the results are incredible. Did you know that if you buy it straight from Beachbody you get access to a free club? Each time you log in to do your workout you enter into a drawing for prizes like money, ipods etc. Or you can upgrade to another Club that will give you a 10% discount on all products. Let me know if you'd like more information. A lot of people have gotten burned by trying to order these workouts from CL and ebay...some really aren't legit.
    ammil87

Answer by ammil87 at 12:36 PM on Oct. 29, 2009