My Coffee is Yuck!

So, I didn't know how to clean out my coffee maker 'cause I was getting mold where you place the water at. So, I took other mom's advice about cleaning it out with vinegar and letting it run with it. Well, now every time I make coffee it tastes nasty now 'cause I feel like it still tastes live vinegar. Now, what do I do to get rid of that vinegar taste?

ABPeterson

Asked by ABPeterson at 7:06 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Home & Garden

• It really shouldn't make your coffee taste like vinegar. I've been running vinegar through coffee makers for years and never had that happen. Did you run fresh water through a few times afterward?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:15 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I also have tried the vinegar remedy and it has always worked for me too...true fact that maybe running a few pots of water would help or maybe just disassible the whole thing and hand wash it all!!
    jami5

Answer by jami5 at 7:42 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Make sure you run water through it after the vinegar, this will rinse it out for you and wash away any residual vinegar that may be lurking in the shadows.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Ok, yeah thank you! I didn't run it a couple of times with water to flush it out, so I'll go do it right now.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:18 AM on Oct. 25, 2009