Im 35.5 weeks pregnant...im in so much pain its pathetic someone help?

jami5

Asked by jami5 at 7:40 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What kind of pain and where?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• in my pelvic area...like i feel like i could push and she would be here in 2.5 seconds...also my stomach gets pains but they are no means contractions i dont think if they are they are very weak! I recently went to my local er because i was bleeding bright red blood after sex and the girls in ob seemed to be ok with this...and i even told her i feel like i could push....normal she said and i dont think she is correct...i have 2 other kids and i have never felt this much pain!
    jami5

Answer by jami5 at 7:56 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• It's not unusual to bleed after sex when pregnant, but if you're in pain, why not call your doctor? Your own doctor should be more sympathetic than the ER....

In my experience the pelvic floor weakened with each pregnancy and I also had rather large weight gains, so there was a lot of pressure down there. It wasn't excruciatingly painful unless I was on my feet for a very long time.... rest helped a lot. But I would have called my doc for advice and a vaginal check if the pain was bad and not simply discomfort. That's what he's paid the big bucks for...

I hope you're feeling better soon!
    MaryPosa08

Answer by MaryPosa08 at 8:55 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• yes You check in with you doctor. about this.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:38 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Your pelvic muscles get weaker with each pregnancy. With each subsequent pregnancy you will feel more and more aches and pains. With my DD, I felt the same way. The last few weeks of my pregnancy, I literally walked around wanting to hold myself because I felt like she was just going to fall right out. I seriously thought if I pooped she would fall into the toilet. And I went to 42w 2d! Good luck!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Please do contact your doctor right away. The severe pain and the bright red blood made me think about abruptio placentae. If that is what it is, you could have an emergency situation. Just be safe and call! GL!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 12:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2009