how would you react to this mother?

you see a 6 mnoth old who is obviously tired kept awake until 2 am because the mother is well immature and lazy
you see a toddler kept awake until 3/4 am and you hear the parenst that drove them home , oh he was drunk.

i am appalled by this...i can not understand the mentality of these parents

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• If you know for a fact that these children are being treated this way then call CPS. Or you could offer to help the parents.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 9:52 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Yep call CPS
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 10:19 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Did they bring their baby to a party? That's just crazy to keep your baby out that late.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:24 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Driving drunk is illegal. Call the cops. Otherwise it's not your business how late the children stay awake. We kept late hours when my husband was home becuase that was his work schedule and we wanted her to be awake for family time.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• How do you keep a 6 month old awake? When my daughter was 6 months, she could fall asleep in the middle of a circus. Even now, if she's that tired, she will pass out. I think you are telling fibs. The drinking and driving is bad, especially with the kids, but nothing else is your business. Did they tell you they were drinking and driving? I highly doubt it.

For love of all things holy, people, mind your own business.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:53 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Bridget, my daughter will not fall asleep if something else is going on. Minding your own business is how children get killed.

OP: For the 6 month old, you really can't do anything about how late they keep the kiddo up. For the drunk driving, call police then CPS.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 12:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• My daughter was the same was Arisce. She had to be in her bed (I really mean my bed) with all the lights off and had to be nursed to sleep until she was about 15 months old. She still has to be in her bed to sleep. Can't really spend the night with anyone or I can't have her out late or she won't sleep. Sometimes things come up though.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Ummm, no one's goin to die from being kept up too late. I said mind your own business, because someone else's children's sleep schedule is none of her business.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• not anyone sbusiness when this is done repeatedly and the children are cranky and dirty

and yes its a fact the father drove him drunk. multiple eye witness's to this.

and they are not kept up late because the father has a late schedule, they are kept up late because they want to party and drink and dont want to deal the other stuff
    Anonymous

• so stop beinb itchy saying mind your own business. their is a lot more going on here than im telling you people. im just trying to find some smaller ground to bring up and talk to these parents because trust me the other shit is worse.

if your going to hate then just shut up.
    Anonymous