If CM made a mobile version of the site, would you use it?

I sure as heck would! Especially now, as We don't have internet (moved recently) and I have to use my cell web..it's NO fun, takes forever and some things don't work - they would if it was a "made for mobile" site!

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 9:15 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh totally. I love having everything at my fingertips all the time.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 12:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Hell yes cuz im with out internet also an use my cell phone as well an somethings i cant pull up! I really wish i could up load photos cuz ive had my baby an i cant even post pics of him! So hopefully soon they will make it moblie
    mommyof2boysmd

Answer by mommyof2boysmd at 10:04 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I hear ya! It's a pain not having real internet..but I'm grateful to have mobile - better than nothing!
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 10:38 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• True but i might not even have mobile much longer my damn phone is messing up really bad! An its prepaid so i dont have insurance on it! :(
    mommyof2boysmd

Answer by mommyof2boysmd at 11:14 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I would love to have it for my blackberry. Just curious - from the above responses it sounds like ppl have been able to pull up parts of CM on their mobiles. But I can't pull up any of it. I get to the login screen and it won't do anything from there. Is there a trick to it?
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:25 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I go to search n pull it up that way idk if that makes a difference or not
    mommyof2boysmd

Answer by mommyof2boysmd at 11:29 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I was using it through google search until it started screwing up, but I'm a fan on Facebook and I click on the links they post..takes me right to the site! I've tried it through my cell's web browser search but it doesn't work. I have the Samsung Sway (Verizon).
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 11:40 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Yes, I use it a lot... I get to check my facebook, myspace and email but not cafemom :( I gotta go home in order to do that.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2009