Favorite Shampoo and Conditioner

Ladies, what is your favorite shampoo and conditioner? I need a new one and almost everything i've tried, i don't like! Gimme some ideas!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I think pantene is the best, my sister uses bed head, they're both good
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:49 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Dove everything!
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 10:07 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I use V05. I love the Strawberries and Cream scent. It's cheap, smells great, and really works for my hair.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:32 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• so far, ive LOVED dove. pantene was great in the begining, but it ended up making my hair real frizzy. dove makes my hair feel healthy and it looks great, and it smells so good.

in the past, the ones that were pretty good were VO5, herbel essence, and suave. but so far, dove is my number 1 favorite.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 11:52 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Like other posters, I really like Dove. But my top choice is Biolage. My hair is way fine and limp and volumizing Biolage is the only product that gives me volume without making my hair feel dry and frizzy. If you buy it around Christmas time at the Walmart salon its like 2 liters for $20 so it comes to be the same value as any cheap product.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 12:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Shampoo, i like aussie moist and conditioner I love both Nexxus Humectress and Aussie moist conditioner, leaves my hair unbelievably soft.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 2:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• well as for me i love the pantene for african american b4 i had my dd in my last few months of pregnancy my hair started breaking really bad and a friend introduced it to me and i have been using it every since and not only that my hair have grown and improved in strength

mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 7:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I used Suave for the longest time because it really worked well. Lately, my mom and I have noticed that it leaves our hair feeling greasy. I think they changed the formula . . .

I went out and bought this brand called Organix. The smell of those shampoos and conditioners are FABULOUS!!! I bought the Teatree oil and Mint kind. I used it on DDs hair tonight and she smelled so yummy! I can't wait to use it in the morning, and see how it leaves my hair feeling . . .
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I use Suave Professional...I don't know the names they use but I switch between the sleek in the orange bottle, the shine in the brown, and the humectant in the white.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:15 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Claypac or Avalon

Answer by rkoloms at 8:07 AM on Oct. 26, 2009