Anyone have anything special planned for today?

I'm going to a family festival at the park with my children, I've got dinner in the crockpot. It should be a good day. How about you?

Shyma

Asked by Shyma at 9:43 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Have a fun day, Shyma!

No, I have nothing going on. My husband is out of town, I have to be ready to go to work tomorrow, so I am just going to relax. It is such a pretty day out, though, that I think I should go out and take a long walk.

Answer by Bmat at 9:44 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• not much here either... my lovely is upstate at the moment, and won't be home until late. so the kids and i are just hanging out. baking muffins at the moment, for brunch, and probably going to go for a bike ride if the weather holds. (along with the laundry i have been avoiding all weekend. lol)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:53 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I thnk i'm going to go to Khols before I go back to my house-an hour and a half away from my parents house.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Staying home, working on Day 3 of potty training my 2.5 year old Son..the first 2 days have gone smoothly, He's doing amazing! Hubbie is working today, His weekend was Wednesday and Thursday. Yall have a sensational Sunday!
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 10:02 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• We will be going to church in about an hour and then go out to eat someplace. And that is all.
    Isabella.Cox

Answer by Isabella.Cox at 10:05 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Sounds like you are going to have a great day! My baby is due today, but no sign of him, so I will probably sit around and mope.

=/
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 10:06 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• We are heading home this morning. We've spent the weekend in VA Beach and head home to West Virginia today. It's a beautiful ride, but very curvy.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:12 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Nope, nothing planned. It's pretty nice out, so I will probably take my daughter for a walk and go to the park for a little while. Other than that, just hang out and make dinner. That's what I'm trying to think about right now . . . . what to make for dinner. Hmmmm
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 25, 2009