Poof God did it! or evolved over time?

I had the wierdest dream last night. I was a grown woman in school. The nun(a former teacher of mine in real life) asked about evolution. As dreams can get foggy I don't remember how it got to the point but someone in the class said God doesn't poof. How many times have you prayed and God poofed his answers. And therefore evolution must be how God created us.

Those that pray, do you get instant answers or do they take time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sometimes yes sometimes no. It all depends. There have been times when I've used the ole God I really need an answer. Please give me one. I'll let the bible fall where it may and point. Of course I'm not sure if I get my answer so I do it a second time. It usually the same answer. I do realise that this answer most times is for me alone. Then there are times I don't use this and I have to wait or the answer comes right away. It all depends what I'm ready to hear or now is not the time.
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• "It all depends what I'm ready to hear... "

yes, what she said.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:54 AM on Oct. 25, 2009

• In my life, God poofs!!!

I see Him move in amazing ways everyday. Just this morning He blew my mind. The reason people don't see Him do much is because they are looking for Him to "poof" in the wrong ways (poof* your husband is perfect, your boobs are bigger, your children are good, you're rich). James says, "And even when you do ask[pray], you don't get it because your whole motive is wrong--you want only what will give you pleasure."

When we seek God, with the honest desire of hearing from Him, He will totally blow you away. And then YOU will be the one that is instantly changed *poof*
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:34 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• your boobs are bigger

God poofed those into a 38DD I would love for him to poof them in a 32C
    Anonymous

• LOL!!!

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Yup He poofs... no explaination necessary.. you either believe He does or doesnt!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• God spoke creation into existence. It's plain and simple. He could speak and "poof" a million dollars is in my hand, but that's not His plan. If you read your Bible, you'll find that plenty of times he "poofed" something, and I personally have experienced Him "poofing" answers to my prayers. Other times, I've had to be patient.
    Anonymous