Werid red spot!

My 5 yr old son has had a cold now for a couple of days well this morining an he has a red spot betweens his eyes an it goes up to his forehead its about an inch in size! It doesnt hurt him! But ive notice that his lymphsnodes are a lil sore! He hasnt had a fever! Anyone know what this could be an could it be contagious cuz i also have a 3 year old an a 4 wk old!

mommyof2boysmd

Asked by mommyof2boysmd at 11:09 AM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Kids' Health

• I would call the dr. tomorrow...My son had this red spot that started out like the size of a dime so i thought it was some kind of bite or something,but then over a couple of days it grew and started looking kind of scaley and blistery at one end-it ended up bigger than a half-dollar,and when I took him to the dr. it ended up being a staph infection which he needed antibiotics for,it could be nothing,or maybe a reaction to medicine if he's taken something different? I'd just call his dr. in the morning so you can find out for sure!
    dakotasmommy06

Answer by dakotasmommy06 at 12:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2009