What is your favorite board game?

We love to play board games but are getting burned out on the ones we currently own. Does anyone have any favorites they would recommend?

bootsky

Asked by bootsky at 12:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pictionary, Life, Uno, (I know, not a board game), Trivial Pursuit.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:21 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Loaded Questions is my FAVE!!!!

Other than that Cranium
    Tashwitz

Answer by Tashwitz at 12:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I must admit playing pretty pretty princess with my daughter is adorable and fun just for girl time. I'm not sure if you've heard of it but its a game where it comes with a bunch of plastic jewelry like clip on earings and necklaces and bracelettes and rings and a crown and you spin the spinner and what ever you land on , on the bored is the piece of jewelry you put on and if you get the crown you win! haha we play that game often. She loves to get her daddy to play that game!

Also candy land & chutes and latters:)
    Anonymous

• My favorite is Balderdash. It's a lot of fun and can be hilarious.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Scrabble
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Well, for real kids games, chutes and ladders or candyland. I also like Sorry. My favorite game though would be either Clue or Scrabble.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 2:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• risk
    liadotwtd

Answer by liadotwtd at 4:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Taboo, Scatagories(one of my favs), uno, guesstures, monopoly (my fav). Sorry. trouble. Just a few i have in my home
    Anonymous

• We like sorry, hi-ho cherry-o, chutes and ladders. For grown-ups, backgammon, gin rummy, trivial pursuit.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• We play Life, Monopoly, Clue, Sequence, Boggle, and we still like to play 2-player games like Mancala, Battleship, and Backgammon. Usually, we play those until there are 2 best players and then those 2 compete against each other.
    Rummy is our favorite card game.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:05 AM on Oct. 26, 2009