Am I or Am I not?

So far as of today, I am 5 days late on my period. Last month I was 3 days late so for this month Im going off of when I started last month. I took a pregnancy test and it came up negative. I have no signs of my period coming. Usually I have a good schedule on when I get it. I've been VERY nauseus lately...for atleast 2 weeks. Anyways my question is...How much longer should I wait to take another test or go into the doctor and find out whats going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 5 days should be enough to get a proper read on the test, wait unitl the morning and take another right when you get up. If that is negative, I would probably say no, but if 3 or 4 more days go by you might want a blood test. Good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• not all women "pop hot" on a pregnancy test... hormones are weird and wacky things! if in doubt, go directly to the lab (either hospital or health department) and find out. its a lot cheaper than scheduling a dr appointment to do the same thing. then, if you are, you can move forward from there.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2009