My almost three year old won't keep his pants on!!!

Ok well it's his diapers that he won't keep on. So I thought "ok he's ready to be potty trained." He is scared of the potty and won't go. I'm not sure if he is though I put big boy panties on him hoping he'd get used to it and he doesn't want them on. He sees them and runs the other way. I don't know if this is him being ready to be a big boy. My other two I had to force to potty train (had no diapers and no money to get any at the time)Has anyone else had this experience?

fireangel0310

Asked by fireangel0310 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yes my oldest used do this n i went out n baught under wear n put them over the diaper n it worked
    Anonymous

• yeah I've tried that.. he takes them off too just takes a little longer..lol guess I'm gonna have to think of ideas to keep them on..lol
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• does he have his own potty seat? and try to find his fav cartoon character on the underwear see if that helps...as far as being afraid of the potty raila was too...what i did was let her have it in her bedroom...for some reason it worked...she was afraid of the bathroom itself...
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 7:34 AM on Oct. 26, 2009