out of sight out of mind?

i ended up deleting 3 friends from myspace and i was able to go on there today and not worry about all the drama those 3 posted in their status....such a relief ..i didnt realize how much they were stressing me until today...i would end up gettin headaches cause the stuff they posted would really get to me and i would get so frustrated, i know i shouldnt of cared so much about it but i cant stand stupid immature people ....none of them has contacted me yet as to why i deleted them and one was a cousin...my only regret was i didnt do it sooner
anyone else have negative people in their life that they cut out? did you feel relief when you did?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I've deleted people off the internet and from my life and it did feel good. It was a big relief to not deal with the bs
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Nothing on the internet, but I do have people that I've "deleted" from my life, and YES, it's such a weight of my shoulders to not be part of their drama and deciept.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2009