if you have back labor do you have to have stong contractions in your abdomen?

I have a back ache that comes and goes along with pain in my feet, legs, hips, and thighs. I also feel soreness in my vagina. Also pressure down there. But i am not feeling contractions. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be back labor. My best friend had back labor and no they did not feel like contractions in the abdomon. It sounds like you could be having back labor i would call and ask your dr. By the time my friend got to the hospital it was time to push and she had no idea she was in labor she just thought she was in pain or it was in her head because it was her due date. GL
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I had back labor. It was hours after my water broke I started feeling a sharp pain on the right side of my back only it got stronger from there but stayed mainly in my back..so yea..could be!
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2009