who feels like when your pregnant no one else is excited as you??

it my first time being pregnant and i'm so excited about it... but i dont feel my husband is that excited about it as i am. well i dont know if it because he already has a child or what.... i feel like my brother's and sisters are happier than him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My husband was really excited, but by me talking about it ALL THE TIME, I think I felt that he wasn't as excited! =) That's all I ever talked about, but, really, what else is there to talk about? Everyday you have a new feeling!

Congratulations!
    Anonymous

• Of course you are the most excited! You have the hormones helping you. Husbands can be ambivalent or they can just be not good at showing or sharing their feelings.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Men are just like that. He will be every bit as excited as you are when the little one arrives! No worries!
    Anonymous

• That is the way my husband was too. He cried when our first was born though. Men usually arnt as excited as us women until the baby actually comes. I know my husband was excited, he just didn't express it verbally.
    Anonymous