How many gifts are you getting for your kid(s) this Christmas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• My son is 14 months old so he won't be getting too much. We're buying him a Power Wheels this year ($300) so afte that it'll just be a few small things. In total probably 10. He gets a lot of presents from the rest of the family though.
    Anonymous

• We get them 2 gifts each and one must have an educational purpose not just a fun one.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• My girls have 8 to open a peice and 1 for the 2 of them and my son has 10.
    supermama2my3

Answer by supermama2my3 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I have 5 children and they each have 5 apiece to open, and 3 in their stockings that are toys. They have 5 books, a movie and a blanket apiece too.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 4:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• My husband buy them each 2 gifts and I buy them each 2 gifts. How much we spend depends on how much we have, so that varies year to year. This year we won't have alot of money so they will not be getting expensive gifts. Will probably spend a grand total of about $300 on christmas, and this will include gifts for kids, each other, and family.
    puddleybug

Answer by puddleybug at 1:38 AM on Oct. 26, 2009