when did you start feeling overly anxious?

so im 37 almost 38 weeks
I have had a healthy pregnancy
I havent had any urges to "just get the pregnancy over with" or anything like that
I have basically been content this whole time
but...

We just cleaned the carpets (shampooed them) and the place is pretty organized and clean. I've realised ever since the crib got back to its place, the bed was put in its spot, the babies clothes put in order...etc

ever since all of those tasks have been finished, like 2 days ago, I have been exhausted, tired, my muscles are all of a sudden sore and I feel myself feeling like everyone else now...LOL like I'm so tired of being pregnant.

There is still a couple of things to do like clean and shampoo the inside of the car and put the carseat in but everytime I get a task finished I feel more miserable...LOL

Did anyone else just have a switch like that?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 3:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your probably just sore from doing all that work it happens alot easier when your pregnant i painted my sons room at 30ish wks and i was sooo sore after the getting up and down i felt fine during but the next few days if felt like i ran a marathon lol
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 3:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• My oldest son is 30 and he was 4 weeks overdue. They let you go that long then. I could have been induced but I didn't want the drugs. I just went in several times a week to make sure my BP and urine were OK.

I would look in the mirror and think my body would never be the same. I missed working and was so bored.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• freshly.married

yeah thats probably right...LOL I was in the zone getting all of that stuff done I probably didnt realise I was getting myself tired or anything
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• i think i did right around 40 weeks. until then i was not ready to be done being pregnant, not ready to have my baby yet. around 40 weeks though, i started feeling a lot more uncomfortable and tired and ready to not be pregnant anymore. =) my son was born at 41 weeks so i only had a week of that.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2009