What travel system brand should I go with?

I need help choosing a travel system! There are so many to choose from! I am looking for recommendations on brands! Please help!

ang0343

Asked by ang0343 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• If you want something really versatile then dont go with any of the normal ones. There are some jogging strollers that offer compatibility with infant carseats, those would be the ones I would recommend. We had a travel system cuz it was just TOOOO cute.. and it ended up being bulky and a pain to open and close.. basically I got a jogging stroller with the swivel wheel and a parent tray.. (BabyTrend) and the travel system stroller has been in the basement for the past 9 months. Really think about the features that are going to be important to you before you go buying something you'll never use.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 6:01 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• i have seen the Graco ones hold up a long time, i had a hand me down one and it lasted for me and then i sold it at a garage sale, my bff has a nice new one and it works so well.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• We have the Eddie Bauer travel system. Of course, we dont use the infant seat anymore as my daughter is 15 months, but we still use the stroller on a regular basis. It must be very comfortable, because my daughter always falls asleep in it. The basket underneath is large and very convenient. I love the stroller and we also really liked the infant carrier/carseat.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2009