I need some help and income asap

I am looking for something where I can start making money within the next 2 weeks. I cannot leave our home b/c I am preggo and trust me i have already tried applying for simple jobs; no call backs.
We are close to loosing our house and my marriage is suffering (i know others are having this problem too... ) I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas. I cannot invest money I have tried home biz and so far none is the ticket and i really dont have the money right now.

Any friendly advise, ideas, or something that has worked for others is welcome and appreciated...

Bershelle

WAH_Mama

Asked by WAH_Mama at 4:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• u sound so desperate. I'm sort of in the same situation looking for answers. I only have a high school diploma to add to that n being broke.
    Anonymous

• I started babysitting a few kids in our home and if you do an evening shift for people who work in factories you can make some pretty decent money.
    diva_74

Answer by diva_74 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• I know you said you weren't looking for a business, but I love what I do!! I just have to share! It only costs $29 to get your business started. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• Start selling stuff on ebay or craigslist. Doing that got us through our months of unemployment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:32 AM on Oct. 26, 2009

• Please feel free to sign up for my free e-newsletter at imomnews.com. there is always gret work from home ideas.
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 8:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2009