Advice Please!!!

I havent' talked to someone I thought was my friend for a few years. She emailed me yesterday and asked me if I wanted to hang out and see her house. So my daughter and I went up to her house and hung out. We then went to the neighbors house who was having a birthday party and ate and hung out. This so called friend asked me what I was doing today and I mentioned that I could bring up food to make dinner. To make a long story short after I brought the neighbors kid and my daughter and friend to the park we went back to her house and the whole situation I felt was major sketchy. The neighbors mother was yelling at her daughter to come home and that she couldnt play when i was under the impression the kids could play because this "friend" was telling me its fine. Then the friend turned around and says oh i forgot i have to go to my cousins. After I brought food to cook. I felt she was pushing me out the door. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds weird.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2009