How to deal with others....

Who are pregnant when you have been trying to get pregnant for what seems like forever.......Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for those who are pregnant. It just depresses me to see women with pregnant bellies and realizing.....it's not me. I feel bad for feeling this way but I can't help it. It makes me jealous.......am I the only one who feels this way???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• nope, and its a natural reaction. don't feel that its wrong.

i had a tubal, knowing at the time that i would regret it... at the time, it was the only option, but it is a ghost that will always haunt me. i see women around me, smiling, happily awaiting the day when they'll see their little ones... and i know that'll never be me- kinda sucks. i deeply miss having a baby in the house, and would do just about anything to have that option again.

so, i guess i'm jealous too.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• OP- It's nice to know I'm not the only one......I don't want people to look down on me.....I just can't help it it hurts to see those women!!
    Anonymous

• You are not alone! I had secondary infertility and I still felt that way. I had been off BC for 7 years we used the pull out method witch isn't suppose to be that reliable. We decided to try to get pregnant again after 3 years of trying we still had no luck. I even got to the point I was mad at teen moms, crack addicts, you name it. It seemed like everyone but me was getting pregnant. It didn't seem fair I was taking care of myself and taking vitamins, no caffiene and still nothing was happening. I think it is normal to have these types of feelings.
    marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 5:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2009

• i feel this way most deff.
    Wytegirl

Answer by Wytegirl at 6:08 PM on Oct. 25, 2009